- Fertilize your flowers: several plants (roses, azaleas, rhododendrons, evergreens, hydrangea and camellias) like acid will love coffee grounds. Mixed used coffee grounds into the soil around them to add much needed nutrients.
- Exfoliate your Skin: Mix fresh coffee grounds, coconut oil and brown sugar. While in the shower massage the mixture into your skin and then rinse off.
- Air Freshener: To keep your closets smelling fresh, put unused coffee grounds in old pantyhouse or stockings and knot the end. This will absorb odors in your closet.
- Stuck on Stains: Use coffee grounds to help clean off stubborn stains off pots and pans.
- Fridge Deodorizer: Just like baking soda, place the grounds in a cup somewhere it won’t be disturbed.
- Shiny Hair: Work the coffee grounds in clean hair and massage and then rinse out. This helps condition your hair naturally and add shine. Bonus: For brunettes, natural highlights will be brought out.
- Furniture Scratches: Rub wet coffee grounds in small scratches in wood furniture to help remove them. After you’ve rubbed the coffee grounds in, wipe away with a soft cloth.
- Unwanted Hand Odors: can’t remove the smell after cutting garlic and onions? Scrub your hands with coffee grounds to help eliminate the odor.