Ingredients/Supplies You’ll Need
- Veggies (peppers, cucumbers, etc.)
- Spreads (hummus, etc.)
- Cheese slices
- spoon (to hollow veggies)
- Cut the vegetables in half and hollow out the vegetables.
- Cut a little off the bottoms so that they can lay flat.
- Fill the veggies with your choice of spread.
- Assemble the sails with the toothpicks (optional) and cheese.
- Now set sail! 😉
If you are a Kindle fan, then I have wonderful news for you!
And if you don’t have a Kindle don’t panic or tune this deal out just yet – Amazon offers a FREE reading app for a variety of devices, such as Kindle Cloud Reader, Kindle for iPad, iPhone, PC, Mac, Android, BlackBerry, and Windows Phone 7! Click here for more info and to download the app for your particular device!
Now as I was saying… Amazon has a TON of great books to download for you Kindle (or app) for FREE! They are not completely easy to find but others have made it easy to download FREE and/or CHEAP by providing links to Amazon.
My favorite is Pixel of Ink! But it is ultimately up to you which one to use. 😉
*Please note: Prices are subject to change without notice. Please verify that the “Kindle Price” is $0.00. If you see a price for “Prime Members” then the book is no longer free.